Friday, October 21, 2011

A few thoughts on this new method of instruction. Those of you in the Sanger cohort know that I love to scribble comments all over your tangible papers. I carry the papers around with me and know the authors personally. I know stories about your work, your families, and your career concerns.

Blogs are efficient and the ones I have read are insightful and it is clear you are all working diligently. I started responding to each of you, but I miss the personal messages. So, I will read them but if there are specific things you would like me to comment on, send me an email at wbuster@csufresno.edu. Dr. Darrow has warned me not to do this and that I am messing up the system. That is probably true.

But there are some things I would like to talk with you about if you are interested:

I have been superintendent in Clovis, Fresno Unified, and the Bay Area. Want to talk about cultural differences?
I have done 50 searches around the state for superintendents. Want to talk about boards and governance?
I teach the change theory course in the doctoral program. Want to know how to get your doctorate?

I love teaching and the relationships that are built in the classroom. If you want to have coffee and talk or want to talk the old fashioned way. Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment